Kidnapping, Unlawful Detention false 364 ipc on me and my family by wife and his brother in up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokesh kumar

Jurisdiction
Asia
Hello . I'm 29 year.im from jaipur Rajasthan currently worked as a government employee in Delhi.. family in Jaipur Rajasthan . I'm merried from up since Feb 2014..my wife and his brother file a false case of 364 ipc of kidnaping my wife on me and my family in Uttar Pradesh.. enquiry officer from up is not supporting and not interested to take fair enquiry..what to do ..how i get antricepatry bail .what is the way of not arresting me and my family..i have prove of I'm not doing 364 ipc crime..now how get out of this situation.help me out plz soon

Fir copy of 364 ipc attached..help me out plz

Attachments

• FIR_no_0199ALIGARHTAPPAL.pdf
    163.3 KB · Views: 0
  • FIR_no_0199ALIGARHTAPPAL.pdf
    163.3 KB · Views: 0
Hello . I'm 29 year.im from jaipur Rajasthan currently worked as a government employee in Delhi.. family in Jaipur Rajasthan . I'm merried from up since Feb 2014..my wife and his brother file a false case of 364 ipc of kidnaping my wife on me and my family in Uttar Pradesh.. enquiry officer from up is not supporting and not interested to take fair enquiry..what to do ..how i get antricepatry bail .what is the way of not arresting me and my family..i have prove of I'm not doing 364 ipc crime..now how get out of this situation.help me out plz soon

Sorry, mate, this website focuses primarily on the laws of the United States of America and ts 50 little states.

We aren't being elitist, we're just not wise about the laws of other nations.

I pray things will soon be okay for you and your loved ones.

Blessings and peace be upon you, brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back