Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Failure to register as a sex offender in Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

SadSteph

my hubby failed to register as a sex offender in Georgia cuz he was told by someone that he didnt have to......... what kind of sentance can he get for a first offense?

Is this the same hubby that is also now charged with domestic violence for hitting you? Unless an attorney told him he did not have to register he needs to stop listening to people. I know you think he is innocent but apparantly there was enough evidence to convict him of a sex crime and to make him register as a sex offender. He is getting himself in a whole lot of trouble.

i know he is in alot of trouble...... but what i want to know is HOW much trouble? this is his first offense for failure to register....... hes been registered everywhere else weve lived and as for the finding him guilty way back when he was 14..... the DA told him if he didnt plead guilty he woiuld never see his dad again. i was THERE i KNOW he was innocent but the justice system doesnt seem to work for the innocents half the time........ ive seen alot of people go down for stuff they did NOT do

and the person who said he didnt have to register was at the sherriffs office......... it wasnt just a friend or whatever

my brother left florida and went to kentucky and didnt register and now hes back in florida and in jail. REGISTER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back