Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI Exception to the Constitution

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzdav

I am a 100% disabled Marine Corp veteran. About 3 yrs. ago I came to this site for advice. I had gone medieval on 4 people, because they were f___ing over a schizophrenic veteran friend. I was facing at least 25 yrs. There was a member on this site who was giving me common sense advise. My attorney tried to get me to plea the whole 2 1/2 yrs, I was awaiting trial.The common sense member was the only person here who gave me any hope. He sensed that a jury would rule in my favor. He was right and I walked. I never came back here to thank him. I am sorry about that. My DWI is like this. An innocent person should never be afraid to take it to a jury, which i plan to do. Especially in a DWI case. A jury don't have the political pressure to convict, like a judge. All judges here are elected. None of them want to be on MADD's s__t list. You can agree or not, but a DWI has become an exception to the Constitution. You are guilty until proven innocent. Some of you guys here think the same way. This is my critique of you guys. Legal thinking and litigation should always have a pinch of common sense added! PEACE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back