Ex won't leave

Rlb2561

Jurisdiction
Georgia
I've already filed the eviction and the sheriff has already served my ex... my ex filed an answer now we have a court date.. my question is though I'm getting threats saying he is going to try and prove me an unfit mother and he's going to bring pictures of me out with friends where I had a baby sitter.. to clarify by ex I mean boyfriend and we were never married but we do have a child together. We have been apart for 6 months and he will not leave... will the judge hear this out or is it strictly about the eviction...

I've already filed the eviction and the sheriff has already served my ex... my ex filed an answer now we have a court date.. my question is though I'm getting threats saying he is going to try and prove me an unfit mother and he's going to bring pictures of me out with friends where I had a baby sitter.. to clarify by ex I mean boyfriend and we were never married but we do have a child together. We have been apart for 6 months and he will not leave... will the judge hear this out or is it strictly about the eviction...

You've filed for a legal action.

STOP communicating in anyway with the other party.

He could be accusing you of being the worse mother in the world, a murderer, a child abuser, a shoplifter, and even plotting to overthrow the US government; NONE of his scurrilous accusations matter.

Your case is about a simple eviction of a deadbeat, moocher, and bum.

Just appear in court, tell your story, the judge will decide.

The judge won't even entertain anything unrelated to your eviction pleading.

Just stop talking to the devil.

Why?

The devil lies, cheats, steals, and is your enemy.

I have to communicate because of the child.. I have limited it to strictly that and the child support.. which on top of rent he has not paid in 2 months.. either way I just wanted to make sure I didn't need to take documentation to defend his accusationson and only concentrate on the eviction.. thank you

I have to communicate because of the child.. I have limited it to strictly that and the child support.. which on top of rent he has not paid in 2 months.. either way I just wanted to make sure I didn't need to take documentation to defend his accusationson and only concentrate on the eviction.. thank you

No, you aren't required to communicate to anyone about YOUR child.

As you were never married, he has no standing or parental rights to YOUR child until he goes to court, establishes paternity, obtains a court order for visitation, and arranges child support.

So, as I said, you don't have to even say hello to him.

Besides, why would you want to even look at a worm that would revile your character, besmirch your reputation, and demonize you as some harlot of the night?

Back