Weapons, Guns, Firearms Ex-wife threatening me with picture of me with a gun when I was on probation

Status
Not open for further replies.

throwaway97520

My ex-wife has a picture of me ALLEGEDLY shooting a gun when I was on probation. She holds it over me, threatening me with it when I want more time with my son. I am no longer on probation. Can this get me in trouble?

I live in Oregon. The probation was for a felony c assault. Three years probation, the picture was ALLEGED to have been taken almost three years ago.

(TO PROTECT you from INCRIMINATING yourself, this post was edited.)

Last edited by a moderator:
My ex-wife has a picture of me ALLEGEDLY shooting a gun when I was on probation. She holds it over me, threatening me with it when I want more time with my son. I am no longer on probation. Can this get me in trouble?

I live in Oregon. The probation was for a felony c assault. Three years probation, the picture was ALLEGED to have been taken almost three years ago.

Pictures can be PHOTOSHOPPED and/or "doctored".

I would ignore her threats, and continue to obey the law.

I doubt that you could be charged with a crime.

I mean come on, how can she prove when the picture was taken?

Besides, even if its true, the SOL has probably run.

Stand your ground, but as a convicted FELON, never, ever touch any gun.

I sure hope you don't own ANY gun.

That will bring you real trouble, bigger trouble.

I agree with army judge. What if she decides to hold it over you & use it as a threat in the future for other things? Are you going to give in to her then also? Ignore her threats & go & live your life but obey the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back