ex spouse protection act

Status
Not open for further replies.

opsdad39

Under the spouse protection act is has been admended in 2004 stating (if a ex spouse remarries the percentage that the ex spouse recieves shall be terminated.

a spouse has 2 years form the date of divorce to apply for retirement pay.

So why cant oklahoma change the law to reflect changes. I would like to find a good lawyer who will file suit against the state of oklahoma in federal court in commanche county. I really like to do this,

But theres more to this story, who she married is the ex DA of commanche county, people are scared of him, he knows to many people they say.

She was his employee, once i found out they had been fornicating since the late ninties and didnt divorce until 2003, they moved in together in 2007 same time she file for my retirement, but i was scared to fight it because of where she worked and knew every lawyer and judge in town, and she was a bailf for the judge who signed our divorce.

I reallt want to file lawsuite against state of Oklahoma, I will be filling for termination of her recieving my retirement pay and for damages

Can I get help from any strong Lawyer?

Thank you

Mr. Anthony Edwards

Please reponed to: email opsdad39@yahoo,com and for subject list call it Ex Spouse Protection Act

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back