Ex-husband Slander on Webpage

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreastaves

This is my second post on this subject. I found this forum to be more appropriate, so I do apologize for repeating myself. I just need help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been dealing with a mentally unstable ex husband for quite some time now. It seems that he is NEVER going to just go away. Instead he has repeatedly created webpages about me, posting my picture and making claims that are false regarding our divorce.

He had created 2 webpages that I knew about and I knew his password and deleted all the information. (not too smart on my part, i know)

Regardless, he has his own domain name and I don't know how to find out the service provider to make a complaint.

Not only does he lie about everything on this page, he has my picture posted and asks if anyone knows where I am, to contact him with the information.

This man is and was VERY abusive, mentally and physical abuse began shortly before we seperated. I am afraid of him and even after several years, I still look over my shoulder, always wondering if he has someone watching me.

The problem also is that I live in Florida and he has fled the United States back to his home country of England. I have no idea if I can contact anyone to get this information removed. The biggest fear I have is that he will find me and have someone take my son away. He made a lot of low life friends after our seperation, who are capable of god knows what....

If anyone has any information, please please please, help me and my son. I want to live a normal life and not have to worry constantly about hiding from him and his slander of my name on the internet.

Thank you for listening. Please respond if you have any information. I truly believe it could be a matter of life and death...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back