ex girlfriend is mad about breakup

Status
Not open for further replies.

honorstudent

my ex and i broke up about two months ago,on a friendly term.about a month ago i loaned her one hundred dollars,in the mean time she heard about the new girl and was furious,sendind text saying she the gloves are off and friends were going to get me and talking about upsetting my life.i never returned any bad messages just that i want my money dropped off at my mothers home,but she said she wasnt doing that,and for me to face her in the eye.now i am hearing rumors that a citation is being sent in the mail(i havent recieved anything yet)that i slashed her tire.how should i handle this,i havent talked to anyone,or recieved anything.

Last edited:
Ignore her. Write your $100 off you are never going to get it. If necessary send her a certified letter telling her to have no contact with you at all. It's over, it's not friendly, and it never will be. IGNORE HER. There is no citation coming in the mail.

thanx for the reply,but i am hearing that she sign a complaint saying i did what she says happened,can they issue a citation on her behalf and i would have to go and contest it?

thanx for the reply,but i am hearing that she sign a complaint saying i did what she says happened,can they issue a citation on her behalf and i would have to go and contest it?
Yes, the other party can sign a Private Criminal Complaint in PA, but the complaint may have to be approved by the Commonwealth's attorney before a magistrate will see it.

All because she signs the complaint does not necessarily mean criminal charges are pending.

Then not replying is the best bet. She will probably get tired of texting if there is no response.

She can be mad all she wants. But, if you have broken no law, you have little to fear from her allegations. She can be annoying, but even the police will get tired of it if she becomes TOO annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back