Eviction

Status
Not open for further replies.

driftinsuz

I was just served with an eviction and have no idea what i should do. Short story I was asked to help take care of the apts. I live in while the manager was in jail. He said my rent would only be 200 a month as long as i help take care of Gracie the ower then when he gets out it would go back to the normal 450. I paid 1700 in March to keep the power on and told Gracie to put it towards my rent. The manager got out in June and is now saying im getting evicted because i was disrespectful to Gracie. I work as a CNA and Gracie is 70 yrs old if I was disrespectful to her i have no buisness being a CNA. Regaurdless im still ahead on rent by one month now. What should I do?

You've only been served with a notice to quit or vacate. That isn't an eviction notice.

Ignore what you've received, unless it comes from the court.

Eventually, a deputy will serve you a court summons. That starts the eviction. You must follow every instruction on the summons. It will tell you what to do.

You make a log of everything you've done. You'll need it for court. Collect and bring your recipes and document the deal you agreed to (and kept) with the criminal, thug manager.

Only a judge can order your eviction. What you've received is the thug's request for you to vacate. Ignore it and wait to be served by the deputy.

You've been asked to leave. So far, that's useless. Once you've been served the real fun starts. So, stay out and shut up. Don't run your mouth as to what I've instructed you to fo, or you'll spoil your defense and fun.

You can make a good case to stay in your unit. People can't be evicted for "disrespect"! Continue to pay your rent. If he accepts it, the clock starts again. If he doesn't, don't spend it. You'll eventually need it, if this goes to court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back