Eviction

Status
Not open for further replies.

southerngirl68

I am new here and i'm really in need of advise. I have been having some financial problems in the past few months, and i'm behind on my rent. I acknowledge the fact that i am about (now 90days) behind on rent. I have attempted several times to have the issue resolved, and each time i contact the office manager she gives me a different amout that is outrageous. This matter has now gone to an attorney who also has mailed me a letter with a different amout than what the office manager has stated. The amounts has gone from 800.00 on June 20 to 1900.00 as of today. The attorney sent me a letter stating i needed to pay 1200.00. My question is i have sent the attorney a letter disputing the charges ....but acknowledging that i owe monies . I included the papers that i recieved from the office and the attorney showing the different amounts, and also i included a money order for 450.00 (as good faith). I just recieved a summons today to go to court on the 31st of July. Will i still have to go to court , or will they review the information i submitted so that i can get a correct amount? My problem is ..i kknow i owe monies ...but how much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back