Evicting an occupant on a lease who has never signed or paid any rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeane

I have a women who said she would take care of my teenage boys, who I adopted 8 years ago, because their mother, who had them for a year, went to jail. She was living with them in Sebring and I brought her down here to Boca to watch them for me. I rented an apartment for them
because I was in a senior 55+ condo. Now she is always fighting with the boys and says she hates and them but has no where to go and wont get out.
I want to move in with the boys and she will not let me move in. She is on the lease as an occupant.

I have a women who said she would take care of my teenage boys, who I adopted 8 years ago, because their mother, who had them for a year, went to jail. She was living with them in Sebring and I brought her down here to Boca to watch them for me. I rented an apartment for them
because I was in a senior 55+ condo. Now she is always fighting with the boys and says she hates and them but has no where to go and wont get out.
I want to move in with the boys and she will not let me move in. She is on the lease as an occupant.

If you're the responsible party on the lease, you will have to evict her before a court, if she refuses to leave voluntarily.

If she's abusing, attacking, or fighting with anyone; especially children, report the situation to your local police authorities.

Otherwise, Google "eviction YOUR COUNTY, FL"

Then you do exactly as told, no mistakes, or you must start over.

Last point, before you do anything, think about why you (the legal parent) placed your children with a stranger. No need to elaborate here, but be prepared to be asked some probing, piercing questions about what transpired over the past decade.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back