Evict My Roommate

Status
Not open for further replies.

bich03

I live in the state of ohio. My female roommate has a violent and sporadic temper especially when she is on her period. She is constantly causing disturbances in our household (I live with one other roommate) and has actually thrown knives at the kitchen sink in a fit of rage with complete disregard of where the knife ended up landing. Recently she struck me with and object in a public place out of anger and that is the last straw. She also has animals in this house that are against our lease agreement. Can I have her evicted without getting myself evicted? I do not have the full support of my other roommate.

Unless you have a roomate agreement this could be difficult. Imagine if you would go to court and not have the support of the other roomate. If there is a reason for you to fear danger then the appropriate action would be to call the police -- but I would not call if this was a matter of you stretching the truth of the situation as far as it will go. Unfortunately, there is no answer to this question that will satisfy you except that you should have a roomate agreement in place next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back