Evan_Jasmine Spam

I'm developing some new tools to deal with this issue. Problem is that the search system wasn't designed in a way that considered soft deleted spam so that others could find it easily and additional measures be undertaken. Thanks much for relaying. Lots of law firm / legal spam, much of it now human.

I'm developing some new tools to deal with this issue. Problem is that the search system wasn't designed in a way that considered soft deleted spam so that others could find it easily and additional measures be undertaken. Thanks much for relaying. Lots of law firm / legal spam, much of it now human.

I await your latest fix, Michael.
Happy to see you around.
I've had a great summer.
We just got back from Chicago (Shedd Aquarium, Brookfiend Zoo, and Museum of Science and Industry).
We're off to Marfa (and its mystical lights), going to visit soem Texas ghosts towns (Shafter, Tesnus, Terlingua, and Langtry - Yes, home of Judge Roy Bean - LOL).
My wife is a high school principal, fancies herself an amateur photographer and wrote her dissertation Ed. D. on rural one room school houses.
She plans to add to her photo collection, LOL.
I'm just the driver and her security detail, lots of nasty critters down along the Rio Grande.

I love the Shedd Aquarium. Incredible place, as is Chicago during the summer. I had an insanely busy one as we held a conference for several hundred international people with dozens of speakers and I was the prime organizer. Enjoy the trips and fantastic photo opportunities and I will live vicariously through you this summer! Safe travels!

I love the Shedd Aquarium. Incredible place, as is Chicago during the summer. I had an insanely busy one as we held a conference for several hundred international people with dozens of speakers and I was the prime organizer. Enjoy the trips and fantastic photo opportunities and I will live vicariously through you this summer! Safe travels!

I was told you handle the Parent Nook forum - I'm having issues logging in - I can't PM you or I would have done that (not sure why I still can't initiate messages with anyone).

I was told you handle the Parent Nook forum - I'm having issues logging in - I can't PM you or I would have done that (not sure why I still can't initiate messages with anyone).

Only a few people are allowed to initiate messaging.
That is nothing against you, Leslie.
It is a decision our illustrious founder and owner has made after extensive discussion and debate was held on the forum months ago.
As I recollect things, most people preferred it that way to avoid being bombarded by spammers and malcontents.
That is not to say you are (or would be either), it was simply a decision made to avoid spammers and obnoxious behaviors.

Back