Estate Sale Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shlly419

This is not a legal question, but just curious. Why do you title the page "immediate answers to questions" when you haven't answered my inquiry. I'm in a serious time crunch here, because the estate is going to be settled soon. I'm not in this for greed, but would like an answer to what seems like a simple yes or no question. Thanks.

Perhaps you can help me understand where you're coming from as I find questions such as yours puzzling and, honestly, would appreciate you helping me find answers too.

First, my condolences on the passing of your mother. It must be a difficult and stressful time and perhaps this might help me understand a little of where you're coming from.

I'm curious to know how and why you're expecting an immediate answer in a free forum. Whether or not you're "in this for the greed", you're expecting to receive a payout for a good answer but apparently not interested in paying for it. Moreso you're in a time crunch and, instead of hiring professional help, you expect the kindness of strangers to drop what they are doing and take their time to help you. If you haven't noticed, there are thousands of people like you here along with numerous answers.

I've taken a quick look at your question. Evidently there was a will that appointed a family friend as an Executor. Have you taken time to read the will? I know that we can't. This might explain why people here may have glossed over your question. In order to get good answers, you need to take the time to do what you can to make sure the question provides enough information too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back