Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Entrapment on distribution of controlled substance

Status
Not open for further replies.

makavelixx

Here is what happened, I was at a gas station getting gas in my car and this guy showed up and said "Do you guys need a job," which of course I was looking for a job at the time so I felt like this was a great opportunity, he then gave us applications and told us his story about how his brother was the person in charge of hiring, he then asked us if we could get some marijuana for him so we said we would try, a week later and about 20 phone messages later I finally found someone that I could get some for him he also offered me and my friend money for doing him this favor, so I picked up my friend and drove him to sell to the informant/cop(whatever he was) at that time we sold him a half ounce which in Oregon is a misdameanor, he then asked if we could get more, we told him we would try, he once again was calling constantly and said once again I will give you money for your time and you also need to come meet my brother who is in charge of the hiring, so I then went and got my friend, and drove him to the 'government worker' and his brother was not there, at this point I felt like I was being played for a fool and forced into doing something I would regularly not, about a week later I get a call and the guy tells me that he had plans to meet up with my friend that we both met him with, I had no clue what he was talking about but appearently my friend had set up a meeting with him, I told him I knew nothing about it and that I would try and contact my friend to contact him, my friends phone was turned off so I decided oh well, a week later my friend went and got arrested trying to sell him a pound which I had absoloutly nothing to do with I then got pulled over for no seatbelt and got arrested for a secret indictment, I'm just wondering if this would be considered entrapment since I had no intentions on selling drugs previous to the job offer, thanks for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back