Entrapment and forgeries .

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawad

I was entrapped by a ery respectable general counsel of a very big financial corporation based in the usa in order to stop me from taking legal action against that company and its ceo . the entrapment including giving me personal guarantees by the general counsel and the ceo to meet their representative in europe , and to accept a payment resolving the dispute . I was handed a check and cash , was immediately arrested , in what was arranged as an entrapment to frame me as an extortionist , and now after the court is taking place , lots of things are being revealed that can be damaging to this corporation , which includes , fabrication and forgery of a check , bribery , death threats , and the purchase of arrest warrants . Where do I start to deal with it in the usa ?

This is not legal Advice!

I am not sure how it works in the USA but in the UK, your situation would be reguarded as being an Agent Provocature, someone who lures you in to breaking the law. Like for instant if they did not dangle the carrot you would have not taken the bate. That is an illigal situation to put someone in.

Or, if this is any easier. If you said to me i will give you a million dollars to work for you and as long as i thought it was not anything illigal, then i would not be in the wrong "unless they could proove, i did know it was illigal" So until such time that I know something is drasticly wrong then i am obversly innocent!

Anyway, I do not know all the facts and this is just an opinion.

Take care

Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back