Other Visitation Entering usa with dimissed misdemeanor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willia

I received a citation for misdemeanor battery in march in Las Vegas whilst on a business trip. I was not photed or finger printed, however a date for court house appearance was on citation. I hired a local attorney and the case was dismissed once I paid a fee to the court, although I did not plead guilty.
I hold a b1/b2 visa and will be visiting the usa again for business, will I have any problems entering the usa?
Many thanks

I received a citation for misdemeanor battery in march in Las Vegas whilst on a business trip. I was not photed or finger printed, however a date for court house appearance was on citation. I hired a local attorney and the case was dismissed once I paid a fee to the court, although I did not plead guilty.
I hold a b1/b2 visa and will be visiting the usa again for business, will I have any problems entering the usa?
Many thanks

There is no way ANYONE on this private website can tell you with any certainty what the US Border Control, Customs, or Immigration Authorities will do to you.

I suggest you pose your question to an official at your nearest US Consulate or US Embassy.

Here is the USCIS official website: Have your self a look around, and maybe those are the people that could give you a better, more authoritative answer:

http://www.uscis.gov/

Otherwise, you'll know exactly what will happen when you attempt to enter the USA legally.

These days, I hear its EASIER to enter the USA ILLEGALLY, than it is LEGALLY.

But, what the heck, I'm nobody important, just an old guy on a little website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back