Embezzlement Charges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodlesflyhigh

My boyfriend works for an architectual design company. He's using a consulting company that has a 5 month policy where they say they'll finish the house in that time as long as you make payments for those five months, the catch is they make you sign a contract stating that your liable for everything that happens to the house. Anyways, the consulting company stopped construction after the five month period (they've been paid in full). Now it hasn't been worked on ever since, it's been 11 months. My bf called the bank that gave him the loan and told him that the consulting company hasn't done anything so he's going to need an extension. The bank president called the consulting company, which made the consulting company upset. They were aware that my bf used about 8,000 dollars of the loan for personal use, but also gave checks to other sub-contracts that he can't account for...so in total about 30,000 he can't account for. Now the consulting company is saying unless he continues using them, and tells the bank that it's all his fault that the house is in month 11 of construction they'll turn him in for embezzelment. To make it worse, the only reason that the bank gave him an extension is because he signed a contract with a woman saying that if the basement was done in 3 weeks she would buy it. He hired a guy that said he could finish it for 50,000 dollars, but the guy won't answer ANY of his calls! It's already been one week, and nothing has been done. I'm afraid that if the bank finds out all this information he'll be imprisioned. Please help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back