emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynep

I have been removing my email address from this one company since January of this year. They quit for a couple of months and know have started sending me their emails again, and not just one a day, I'm getting between 15 to 20 a day. My question is: Is there anything which I can do to stop them from harrassing or soliciting me with their spam or junk mail? Have have blocked their emails but it is always sent from another address .

I have been removing my email address from this one company since January of this year. They quit for a couple of months and know have started sending me their emails again, and not just one a day, I'm getting between 15 to 20 a day. My question is: Is there anything which I can do to stop them from harrassing or soliciting me with their spam or junk mail? Have have blocked their emails but it is always sent from another address .

This may help - the FTC CAN-SPAM Law

You should probably fax them if you can, telling them that they are in violation of federal and state spam laws. If they don't remove your email address from their lists then you will have the prosecuted and you will notify their Internet Service Provider of their violation of the ISP's terms of service and you will have them shut down. Chances are being that detailed they'll get you removed. If they don't, start the action, call your state attorney general's office, and send a certified letter to their host and inform them that the site violates the host's TOS and that you will hold them liable, etc. One of those tactics should work. If you need help, let us know... good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back