ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navy_wife

When my husband left for deployment, he asked me to purchase (in bulk) his favorite hard-candy from a seller on Ebay. When I purchased a specific flavor the seller was advertising, not only was the flavor listed incorrectly, but a few of the packages had an expired date on them. I left negative feedback about the incorrect title description, and also about receiving expired goods. The seller then decided to leave negative feedback about me, saying that I am a very bad person to make 'this stuff' up. I've had excellent rep. on Ebay, and this hurts my buying priviledges for some items now (some sellers are very strict and only want to do business with people who have an excellent rating).

I took a picture of the expired date on the product itself, and emailed it to the seller as proof of my claim that it is indeed, outdated/expired, and I asked this person to take-back what they said about me, and it's ruining my excellent buyer-reputation. Saying I'm a 'bad person to make this stuff up' also ruins my reputation as well.

I've provided proof, yet the seller refuses to remove what they've said about me, and my credit is at stake here. What can I do? What are my options??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back