Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

mach375

Since I have a question about an Ebay transaction, I searched through some previous posts to see if there was anything already there to help me. I was surprised to find a great deal of people with Ebay questions. This prompted me to wonder why there wasn't a separate listing for Ebay questions?
So can I suggest creating a separate listing for Ebay questions? Perhaps as a subheading under small claims?

Since I have a question about an Ebay transaction, I searched through some previous posts to see if there was anything already there to help me. I was surprised to find a great deal of people with Ebay questions. This prompted me to wonder why there wasn't a separate listing for Ebay questions?
So can I suggest creating a separate listing for Ebay questions? Perhaps as a subheading under small claims?

Superb suggestion. I have changed the "Internet & Cyberlaw" section to "Internet, Cyberlaw & Ebay" which is what we should have done long ago. There is no question the largest problem I see on a regular basis is the Ebay problem and that will never go away because people will always hope they found something too good to be true. :eek:

Many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back