Ebay Theft ohiolandcompany Jeff & Sherry Wade

Status
Not open for further replies.

bzzynt

Purchased wagon from Jeff Wade on Ebay Dec. 28th 2008. Mailed $4750 payment to his company Mystic Rivers LLC. Check cashed and now Mr. Wade won't deliver wagon as promised. I have tried to call but all phones disconnected. Mr Wade's last email said I didn't pick up wagon in time and won't give me my wagon or money back. Have many emails from Wade promising delivery in Jan. 2009....but he never showed up. ohiolandcompany is now not regeristered on ebay. The Wades go by the following ebay information

E-mail: sherry43143@peoplepc.com
User ID: ohiolandcompany
Name: Sherry Wade
City: Grove City
State: OH
Phone: 740 869 9575

You should let ebay know about this and you may want to file a report with the state attorney general in Ohio, the Better Business Bureau, as well as filing a police report with Grove City. At the very worst, even if they don't take it (and this is a federal crime), they may have information about the defendant as frequently this has happened numerous times before and it's probably not the first time they have heard about this issue.

ohio land company

I too have been had by jeff and sherry wade. I purchased a irrigation pump from them on ebay and have not had response for a year.

Jeff and Sherry Wade

I read your complaint about the Wades and I don't know if this will help, but I have their home address:
13332 Tenny Road Mount Sterling, Ohio 43143

There parents names are Gary and Pat Wade and their address is:
Nioga Toops Road Mount Sterling, Ohio 43143

Jeff was arrested a week ago in Pickaway County, Ohio and transferred to Delaware County on passing bad checks. Court date set for June 09.
You aren't the only ones that have been scammed.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back