Ebay blocking my sales account!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeraRam

Please help.
I have made a substantial investment of stock to sell on ebay for Christmas season only to have ebay limit and block my account for some negative feedback received. What I can't understand is that I have a 98.5% positive score with no unpaid or undelivered disputes whatsoever.
f The following is what I get when I try to list an item...
In order to maintain a safe trading environment, eBay may place selling limits on individual accounts. Your eBay account has been restricted per our Seller Non-Performance policy. You will be able to continue listing and selling items; however, your volume will be limited. The limitation will allow you to sell each week up to 75% of your historical weekly volume, based on your 90 day history of completed sales. While restricted you will still be able to conclude outstanding transactions, resolve issues with your buyers and access email in My Messages. You will also be able to continue to purchase items on eBay.

This restriction has been placed on your account because our records show that you have generated >5 percent buyer dissatisfaction based on negative/neutral feedback and Item Not Received complaints over the last 90 days. eBay requires sellers to maintain minimum standards in buyer satisfaction. Our goal is to ensure that the marketplace is a safe and reputable place for our community to buy and sell.
Do I have any legal options to force ebay to remove this unfair and unjustified limitation???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back