E-bullying and harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthonym099

Ok it's been about 6 months since i've moved out of my ex's house. Since then she's stolen my e-mail accounts, facebook, and other social networking sites, she gave those back though. I thought it was over so i done nothing about it. Well lately she's been telling other people about details of my personal life, feeding the fire for them to harass me while she does it as well. Most of which are untrue and slander in my opinion. I also recieved a recent one telling me that she had my social security number, along with my mothers and my fathers which i saved in a document while i was using her computer for my financial aid. I really don't know what to do about this and how to make it stop, i was fairly obnoxious when she e-mailed me at first, but it's now it's like she's attempting to destroy my life as is.

The following e-mail was the most recent "Oh and btw, you are SUCH an idiot, You know I still have you social security number right? LOL, You can tell your mom and dad I have theirs too, and their birthdates, because their son ditched out in the middle of the night and left it on a document on my computer."

I don't know how to stop this or what exactly i can do.

I was also wondering about a cease and desist letter, if you have a template or what i should include, that would be great, i will try that before going to the police station if needed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back