Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI dwi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilene

I was drinking wine at a friend's house.
When I got outside I realized I was too drunk to drive.
So, I fell asleep in my car.
A few hours later the neighbors called the cops and I was arrested.
But I wasn't driving.
I am unemployed at the moment and cannot afford a lawyer.
What can I do and will this cause my insurance to go up?

The police/ prison industry lobbies heavily in order to grow fatter and consume a larger percentage of the gross national product. One of their instruments of oppression is the creation of statutes describing new malum prohibitum crimes. These crimes are not true crimes at all because there is no "mens re." There is no guilty intent.

All governments, including the state government, are corporations. They recognize their fellow corporations including Insurance companies and the police/ prison industry. Warren Buffet made billions from insurance premiums that you paid to Geico. Source: Wikipedia: Warren Buffet. Google for it. Look on the list. Buffet owns Geico. The insurance lobbyists wrote stronger legislation - like the legislation to take away your car if you cannot afford car insurance. Warren Buffet's Geico pays money to tell you the big lie: that people are bad to refrain from buying needless car insurance. In the late 1980's the California legislature was caught red-handed being bribed by the insurance lobby and yet the insurance laws that they passed remain on the books.

Most of the people in prisons and jails today are there for Malum Prohibitum crimes. There are special legal defenses to malum prohibitum crimes. Malum Prohibitum is the arena of the police state and the police/ prison/ bar association industry! In a free country, why should something be illegal if it is not inherently wrong? Even if you were driving drunk, you have not committed a crime. You have not even committed a misdemeanor. You have merely done something that is malum prohibitum. You have fallen prey to an instrument of oppression used by the police/ prison industry to guarantee employment for their dull high school graduate employees suitable only for government work. These bureaucrats get paid from the money that our predatory government by stealthy encroachment takes from us in fines and income taxes unconstitutionally imposed on our wages in violation of the original promise of the income tax. The government lies and cheats but they do it over the course of generations so that your children don't remember the lie that was told to your grandparents. Corporations (including the government) live eternally and have unlimited money. You don't. These evil immortal corporate/ government usurpers have an advantage over you. However, you are alive. Use your life to your advantage. Stand up on your hind legs and resist! It is all about words. The pen is mightier than the mouth.

Are you a killer/ bad guy? No. You have a job. You got a ticket - maybe on your way to work. You got a ticket for drunk driving and failed to jump through their hoops of fire. So now they will hold this over on you forever. The bad guys in your case are the police. They are committing institutional barratry.

Understand? The court can appoint a lawyer, if you ask.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back