Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI dui

Status
Not open for further replies.

pfw_

dui? false arrest?

Being on a driveway on a private property police came to me and started to ask me for ID. Nothing to hide i showed him my ID. Next thing he was calling me with a different name. Didnt know who he was referring to. Then he placed me under arrest for DUI. I didnt have to take a breath test nor a bloodtest nothing. Next thing i landed in jail. Bail was set for $500. Oh yes my truck has been searched without my consent. They even searched my work gloves, first aid kit everything but didnt found a thing. It seemed that they were looking for drugs or something. I dont do drugs, and never had anything to do with police matters. This happend around 10 pm. next day late in the morning my fingerprints were taking and after about 1 1 1/2 hour later charges were dropped and they let me go after all the paperwork was done. I left jail at 7.18 pm. with paperwork stating that no charges were filed but if they will charge me I will be summond. What do I make out of all that?Is this a false arrest or what. Telling you the truth I did have a few beers, but they didnt stop me while I was driving or seated in my truck.:confused:Sure they just can't walk up to someone while he is on private property and get him arrested for DUI? If so that mean that we can't have a drink at home anymore or at a friends house?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back