Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI DUi, Posession, Suspended Liscnce, Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanJohnson

Hi my name is Dean, and I was just recently arrested for a DUI in a parking garage. I still havent been convicted yet. 2 months after the arrest for the DUi i was charged with driving under a suspended liscence with less than an ounce of marijuana but no DUi. All of these offenses were in the same county iN Georgia. Im just curious as to what i might be looking at in regards to punishments. Does the dui make the posession sharge worse? What kind of jail time, FInes, Liscnce suspension, Probation do you think im looking at.

Hey there Dean. WELL, A FEW YEARS BACK I GOT A DUI, BECAUSE I CAUSED AN ACCIDENT IN ATL ON A SNOWY CHRISTMAS EVE. I WAS TAKEN IN GIVEN A BLOOD TEST AND WAS PUT IN JAIL. BEFORE MAKING IT UP STAIR, I MANAGED TO BAIL MYSELF OUT, I PAID THE ENTIRE BAIL OF 1500.00 AND WENT BACK TO TX AND LEVER HEARD ANY THING ABOUT A COURT HEARING. MY LICENSE WAS ISSUED IN GA, AND I JUST GOT PULLED OVER OUT HERE IN TX,THE OTHER DAY FOR A TRAFFIC VIOLATION AND WAS TOLD I HAD A SUSPENDED LICENSE IN GA. I CALLED OVER THERE AND ALL I HAVE TO PAY IS A REINSTATED FEE. NO OFFENSE WAS ISSUED. NOT EVEN THE DUI? WIERD I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK. GET AN ATTORNEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back