Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI DUI CRN eval is wrong, can it be changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurphyO

My 19 yr. old son is in the ARD program for marijuanna in his system. He took a CRN eval, and it is wrong. It states my son is basically an alcoholic with mental problems, and he has used Zoloft. He says he never said any of this stuff. The ARD is for pot. Can an CRN eval. be changed? When he took a drug n alcohol assessment, the woman said to talk to probation and have it changed. Probation basically said to bad, it can't be changed. If this is part of his permenemt record, I don't want him known as a drunk with mental issues. One other thing, his father, who has the same name, different middle name, is an alcoholic and has mental issues due to this. On the top of the CRN eval. on the left hand side, it states my sons name and age, on the right side, the is a m/f 44......if this is male or female, and the 44 means age, I suspect it is his father, who is 44 years old....please help me help him.

Show the discrepancies to the agency that conducted the eval. If they refuse to correct the errors, or to conduct a new eval, then work your complaint up through that agency. It sounds like you have clear proof that the eval is flawed. Should it ever be used against him just explain it as you have here.

Thanks Moose...the sad thing about this whole case is we never received a discovery from the police. The Public Defender is worthless, and if I knew then what I know now, we would have fought this. If I could only turn back time...thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back