Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Drugs sales charges

cristina diehl

Jurisdiction
New York
What does a A1drug felony consider of if there been a sale of 80 grams ? Whole 80 grams of sale or a 80 gram sale in 10 gram packages at one time?

What does a A1drug felony consider of if there been a sale of 80 grams ? Whole 80 grams of sale or a 80 gram sale in 10 gram packages at one time?

All criminal defendants are INNOCENT until they are proven or plead guilty.

Sentencing if convicted of any crime is determined by one's prior convictions and sullied or otherwise pristine criminal record.

I don't quite get what you're asking. Why don't you provide more details.

Better yet, if it's you who got locked up for Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance (or any felony) you need a criminal defense attorney, NOT an Internet forum.

I don't quite get what you're asking. Why don't you provide more details.

Better yet, if it's you who got locked up for Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance (or any felony) you need a criminal defense attorney, NOT an Internet forum.
Consist what's I meant to put in not consider.
What ik trying g to figure out what can be the possible charges for it . And no I'm not locked up im asking for someone.

Well that someone needs an attorney and not you blabbing about their crimes on the Internet where that information can be obtained and used against them.

If you are asking whether it makes a difference if the defendant had 80g of drug in a single bag versus having the drug in eight bags of 10g each, the answer to that is no. Having it packaged in multiple bags might make it a bit easier with some drugs for the state to argue an intent to sell it, but the elements of the crime are the same in either circumstance.

Back