Other Criminal Procedure drug court

Status
Not open for further replies.

cweller

im on drug court and have to move cause my stepdad has firearms (in gun safe) i have no money to move and my mother just passed away a few days ago i have no family to help what do i do?

no luck i was told by someone drug court has been known to pay to get people set up in a place but dk if thats true

no luck i was told by someone drug court has been known to pay to get people set up in a place but dk if thats true

You can ask about this or try the United Way. You have my sympathy on the passing of your Mother.

Reviewing your prior posts, it seems you have a couple of sons, a sister, a wife.....however, it seems as if at least some of them have also been involved with the law so I guess they can't be of much help. I don't know if you have any income at all but ask re the drug court helping or the United Way helping.

ok i will thank you so much for your help

My condolences on the passing of your mother.

Have you spoken to your program counselor?

Speak also with the local chapter of the Salvation Army and The Red Cross. If you have a probation officer, explain your situation to him or her.

services for my mom is on friday so i will see what i can find out mon with the suggestions i have gotton i would also luke to say thank you

mightymoose just might be right - I believe (in some states anyway) if there are guns but you have no access to them (ie locked up), you can still live there. You need to ask your PO & see what they say. It generally depends on various factors (ie the offense.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back