Door Knocker scammed my home

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcditsme

Set me up for foreclosure during a very bad suicide divorce, convinced me to let my house go into foreclosure, they would take over the house ,but allow me to pay rents for a year and sign back over to me with a 50 thousand increase of value, help with financing, and all would be fine. NOT TRUE .....They were to pick up the 2nd mortgage and they did not. They also rigged the court date to 30 days later so I did not show for the so called date they had as mine was 30days later. Tried to contact their lawyer, he shot me out lie as a liar andand looser. I felt as I had no way back into my home. I find now that may be someone could help me with some sort of financial regain of my loses. These people had me evicted from my home, and I had no ideal what was going on, until it was too late. I had a 12 year old son who lost his father to a suicide and his grandmother 7 days later She also lived in this house. This was a sheriff 30 minutes and no where to go with a boy a dog 2 cats and my personal belongings. Is there any hope?

Set me up for foreclosure during a very bad suicide divorce, convinced me to let my house go into foreclosure, they would take over the house ,but allow me to pay rents for a year and sign back over to me with a 50 thousand increase of value, help with financing, and all would be fine.

Laws and Court procedures that are "fair on their faces" but administered "with an evil eye and a heavy hand" (discriminatorily) are unconstitutional. YICK WO V. HOPKINS, 118 S.Ct. 356 (1886) :cussing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back