Doing Business

pollinh

I have one acre and store my RV there.
When i am renting them out i drive the RV to a different Location and do prepare the RV there for Rental.
The City still saying i am doing business form my property.

the point is i am only store the RVs on my property (do not any mechanical repair there).
All bookings and payments are made through the internet and deliver the RV to the customer.
(I only rent to oversee customer no local customer/walk in customer on my property in Yucaipa).
The City of Yucaipa told me I cannot do this in RM10 Zoning.

I told them I will shut down any business activity and only store my RV there (there is no ruling on how many RVs I can store on my property if they are in my name).
I also told them I can drive my RVs to another facility (for example Redlands) and prepare them for rental there – the City of Yucaipa told me I cannot do this because they still consider this as a business. Who is here correct ?

You would need to find someone familiar with business codes and licensing requirements in your city. You could probably find the details on their website.

there must be by law a definition is this a business if i am drive my RV from my Location to a different location and prepare this for rental

"Fixed place of business" means the place within the city at which the principal tools, equipment or machinery used in a business are customarily stored or located, or at which are maintained the principal stock of materials or supplies and the books and records used in a business

With this "Fixed place of business" - so that means any item like laptop - ipad - cellphone - vehicle I store or park at home and I use later in my Business even the person has the business in a different city they can ask for a Business license and they city can say I do business in Yucaipa?

I don't think they are worried about where your laptop or cellphone is, you are storing rv's for your business.

(I am realy appreciating you words)

yes and people keeping Laptop for the business at home and Vehicle to do business - but if this the law than every person he used his own laptop in a Business is violating the Municipal Code and that Municipal Code may unconstitutional - in my opinion the city can not look one way dosen't matter if this is a rv or a car - my rv's in my personal name.
the 14th Amendment says grants all people "equal protection of the laws," yes i may picky but where you draw the line what is business and what not.

Well the city just doesn't have the manpower to go into every home and check to see if anybody has a business laptop at home. The business laptop at home is not obvious or visible so the city isn't really "looking the other way". They can however clearly see your RV's. You are running a business. The RV's are inventory for that business and you are storing them on that property. They are not on that property for your personal use. You can try to fight but I really don't see much hope of you winning this one.

(I am realy appreciating you words)

yes and people keeping Laptop for the business at home and Vehicle to do business - but if this the law than every person he used his own laptop in a Business is violating the Municipal Code and that Municipal Code may unconstitutional - in my opinion the city can not look one way dosen't matter if this is a rv or a car - my rv's in my personal name.
the 14th Amendment says grants all people "equal protection of the laws," yes i may picky but where you draw the line what is business and what not.

The organized city criminals will have their way.
They must be obeyed, or they will make you regret your decision to disobey them.
They have the power.
The deck is stacked against the little people.
All that stuff they spew about FREEDOM, RIGHTS, just lies.
Your compliance is sought, or your demise will be imminent.
The royals have spoken, now you must kneel, and never look into their holy eyes.
Welcome to AmeriKKKa, v2015.1, the new AmeriKKKa.
Now, citizen, step back, or else.
The PolitBuerau thanks you for your compliance.

Back