Do we have the right to travel on roads and streets and highways ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do not have the right to DRIVE on roads, streets, or highways without a drivers license, no. Driving is not a right.

You do not have to have a drivers license to be a passenger in a vehicle driven by a licensed driver, however.

Of course you can't drive without a driver's license. It's the law. (Well; you physically can but if you get caught, there will be trouble.)

You can drive in a different state(s) than where the driver's lic. was issued.

I was going to suggest roller skates or walking - then it occurred to me that roller skates might be dangerous ;)

More sovereign gobbledygook.
As above, a person may travel all they want, but when it comes to operating and owning a vehicle there are laws, licenses, fees, and taxes involved.
If you don't have a license then call a cab, use the bus, or focus your efforts on developing a teleportation device that you can impose your own licensing and use fees for people to complain about.

This is one of these posts where I simply cannot understand why the question needs to be asked in the first place.

Y'know?

I mean really - exactly how many cars were on the roads during the signing of the Constitution?

Yep, makes you wonder why they asked. It seems most (if not all) people would know the answer.

MM has it - I've seen this poster elsewhere and he's leading into more Sovereign nonsense.

Try walking, running, jogging, dancing, rapping, singing, begging, hitchhiking, crawling, slithering on your scaly belly on any Interstate or controlled access highway, toll road, or toll bridge.

ALL of those suggested activities don't require a person to be licensed.

In fact, none of them require ANY training or certification, but attempting them could create difficulty for you.

Oh good grief - cbg, are we talking about someone from "down the street" who is three bananas short of a monkey tree? Name begins with "D"?

Oh good grief - cbg, are we talking about someone from "down the street" who is three bananas short of a monkey tree? Name begins with "D"?

I hope the OP didn't drive from "down the street" w/o a driver's license.

If he's who I think he is then yes, he was "down the street" and yes, he is three bananas short of a monkey tree, but his name does not begin with D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back