Do I sue or get a Solicitor charged criminally for this?

Objection!

Jurisdiction
Ontario
This former lawyer cooperated with a foreign government as an informant against me to obtain information and to destroy evidence in exchange for money. He even admitted to the Canadian courts "I seemed to have misplaced those items" (exculpatory documentary evidence and a video of a corrupt FBI agent). He also then tried to extort my wife and I for $250,000 and never once disclosed he himself was arrested for child abuse on August 14th, 2001 in Brampton, Ontario until after I already paid him over $20,000.

This Solicitor resides in Toronto is a Government Informant.
We later learned more about this lawyer from a private investigator and other sources that he previously was asked to resign from the RCMP because he accidentally shot a young teen in the back.

After all this info was submitted to the Law Society in this complaint

What are my options now?

We don't permit you to "name & shame" on our forum.
We don't wish to be named in a libel suit.
You might wish to think about that, too.
Thank you for obeying our simple rules of conduct.

We don't permit you to "name & shame" on our forum.
We don't wish to be named in a libel suit.
You might wish to think about that, too.
Thank you for obeying our simple rules of conduct.

I got it, but here is the law society complaint so lawyers can see what evidence and testimony is available and to confirm that this case, as strange as it may sound, is indeed true. When Your Own Lawyer Betrays You... and as to my credibility I submit this Veteran Bruce Gorcyca Trying To Expose Government Drug Smuggling - Let's Help Him - Veterans Today Forum - U.S. Military

Back