Do I Have A Case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

I took my Lifted Chevy truck into A local BBB Accredited tire and wheel center A week ago after having made a deal with the manager a couple of days earlier. I had paid $350 down on a new set of 15x10 machined black Alloy rims. I am to make two more monthly payments in the amount $175 starting June. I really don't know if this part is relevant but while waiting for my rims to get done the manager had made a rather strange remark to me. He asked me if I knew where he could get his hands on an 18 wheeler trailer for storage. He followed up by stating that he didn't even care if it was stolen. The way he said it was somewhere between seriously and jokingly. It wasn't so much his question that bothered me, but the lack of professionalism. So anyway, the rims got put on to my 35" tires and I pulled my truck out of their shop after being given back the keys. The employee who had put them on had left a lot of crud (for lack of a better word) on the rims so I had pulled into a very near by parking lot to clean off my new rims. After doing so....... n@iwawq@@@@. After doing so I drove a couple blocks trying to find a phone store the manger had referred to me. i couldn't find it so I decided to start heading home. After only a total off approxomately 4 or 5 blocks driven, I move into the left turn lane, and my front drivers side tire falls off completely leaving me bare metal to pavement. A witness had seen it all. 911 was called and police were sent. Truck was towed back to tire cc enter.

I took my Lifted Chevy truck into A local BBB Accredited tire and wheel center A week ago after having made a deal with the manager a couple of days earlier. I had paid $350 down on a new set of 15x10 machined black Alloy rims. I am to make two more monthly payments in the amount $175 starting June. I really don't know if this part is relevant but while waiting for my rims to get done the manager had made a rather strange remark to me. He asked me if I knew where he could get his hands on an 18 wheeler trailer for storage. He followed up by stating that he didn't even care if it was stolen. The way he said it was somewhere between seriously and jokingly. It wasn't so much his question that bothered me, but the lack of professionalism. So anyway, the rims got put on to my 35" tires and I pulled my truck out of their shop after being given back the keys. The employee who had put them on had left a lot of crud (for lack of a better word) on the rims so I had pulled into a very near by parking lot to clean off my new rims. After doing so....... n@iwawq@@@@. After doing so I drove a couple blocks trying to find a phone store the manger had referred to me. i couldn't find it so I decided to start heading home. After only a total off approxomately 4 or 5 blocks driven, I move into the left turn lane, and my front drivers side tire falls off completely leaving me bare metal to pavement. A witness had seen it all. 911 was called and police were sent. Truck was towed back to tire cc enter.

You might have a case, but why not reach out to the store and inform them of the issue?
Most reputable businesses will work with their customers to make things right.
Give the store a chance to repair and replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back