Other Immigration Law Dissolution Status only is a final decree on my divorce ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bywed

i went to INS office and the and apply for a waiver because my wife and I are getting trough divorce and i needed to revoke my condictions on residenship ,so the officer asked me for the final decree on my divorce but
because we are figthing some properties the divorce is getting longer that we thought so.. the judge sent us a dissolution status only with some date that we can start living or remarried . i didn't bring that paper to my appointment but the officer gave me three months to get the decree before reject my case ,,, is this paper "dissolution Status only the same as the final decree she wants ? "
i sent her that paper but still don't hasve any response back ,,, and i am worry that get my case more confuse that actually is !!! any advice ?

thanks

The dissolution status is the roadmap for your divorce. It's telling you what is going to happen until you get your final decree. It's the best document you can provide and basically says that it's going to take time for your divorce to become final and the "final decree" issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back