Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Disorderly Conduct: intoxication

Status
Not open for further replies.

eefunc

Hi, I was arrested yesterday for a disorderly conduct 647(f) in Alameda County. I went to Santa Rita jail. I also got a wet and reckless a2 years ago, so I assume I'm on probation for that. I have my court on 16th of July. What should I do? Should I expect some serious consequences. I was thinking about going to walk-in court, since I live in Los Angeles and a full time student and my school starts next week.
Thanks

If you are smart, don't ignore this. You simply appear as directed on time, neatly attired, be respectful, plead not guilty, make no statements or discuss this or any other case, and ask for a court appointed lawyer, if you can't afford to hire your own.

If you're on probation, that might be a little problem, but don't blab about it, unless you're asked. In your state, they are broke, so if you don't misbehave, you'll likely get little more than a fine. Be sure to pay it, or work out payment terms and keep them.

Last, but not least, stay out of trouble. Get help if you need it, ask your lawyer about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back