Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct disorderly conduct charge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple405

Ok a friend of mine got a ticket last night for disorderly conduct because there was a fight in a bar and one of his close girl friends got thrown to the floor by some random guy and then that guy started punching my friend. The reason i need help is because he wasn't booked or even put into the computers by the cops because the ticket was for mouthing off a security guard outside of the bar because the guard threw him down to the floor before the cops had gotten there. He's on probation currently for a felony charge he commited back in 2003 I believe, when he was 18. He's now 21 and doesn't know if this ticket is in violation of his probation. His court date is set for september 26th but if he pays the fine then is the ticket cleared? I'm not sure if this matters either but he is on probation in lorain county and the ticket was in cuyahoga. He shouldn't even still be on probation but the court system keeps screwing him over because he can't afford a lawyer. Any advice would be well appreciated. Thanks!

Ok a friend of mine got a ticket last night for disorderly conduct because there was a fight in a bar and one of his close girl friends got thrown to the floor by some random guy and then that guy started punching my friend. The reason i need help is because he wasn't booked or even put into the computers by the cops because the ticket was for mouthing off a security guard outside of the bar because the guard threw him down to the floor before the cops had gotten there. He's on probation currently for a felony charge he commited back in 2003 I believe, when he was 18. He's now 21 and doesn't know if this ticket is in violation of his probation. His court date is set for september 26th but if he pays the fine then is the ticket cleared? I'm not sure if this matters either but he is on probation in lorain county and the ticket was in cuyahoga. He shouldn't even still be on probation but the court system keeps screwing him over because he can't afford a lawyer. Any advice would be well appreciated. Thanks!
I don't know what the summons is for but suffice it to say you should read the back. On most of them they say "to plead guilty and pay the fine..."

what about probation?

If he pays the fine therefore submitting to a guilty charge, does that put him in violation of his probation? if yes, what would happen? extention of probation? jailtime? or more community service hours ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back