1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Discovery Credit Cards, Rating, Repair

Discussion in 'Credit Cards, Credit Rating Repair' started by folliard, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. folliard

folliard Law Topic Starter New Member

Hello
    I am fighting a junk debt collector in ca court. I sent my first set of admits, pod and rogs which exceeded the limit of 35. I discovered this when the opposition refused production of documents based on the fact I had exceeded the number of 35. Can I send a second request for production of documents (set 2) or is 35 only for the entire case.
    Thank You
    Alex

2. Michael Wechsler

Michael Wechsler Administrator Staff Member

Each court has its own set of rules and you need to be specific with the California court that you are in. I'm assuming you're trying to use shorthand, e.g. - rogs = interrogatories? There are also rules of civil procedure which is likely causing you a problem. You can find the California Code Rules of Civil Procedure here. This should probably address many of your questions regarding civil procedure in California courts.