disclaimer help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryladine

My jurisdiction is: united states, indiana

i wrote this disclaimer for my site and need to get some opinions on how well its done, as well as some suggestions as to what i may want to fix in it (the site is currently not running although the first page is up)

this part is on the page when you first connect to the site, you have to select whether to go on (I accept) or to return to Google (i do not accept)

The owner of this site is willing to remove any material that violates any copyrights or trademarks or other legal documents immediately upon request.(the owner of this site was unaware of any violations of any kind when said materials were uploaded)

The owner of this site makes no claims to ownership of any of the sites that links here connect you to.

The owner of this site takes no responsibility for the actions of those in the chat, but will do their best to insure a safe environment.

The owner of this site takes no responsibility for any damages received from sites accessed from the links on this page. Or for damages received from sites accessed from links on those sites.

The owner of this site is not responsible for any infringements of the people on this site.

There is no monetary gain from this site. The owner of this site will not accept any donations of any kind.

This site,and its owner, has no affiliation with any of the sites listed except the permissions granted to place their chats and links to their sites on this site

and this is a banner im running on the bottom of the page

This site does not host/upload any media. Therefore, this site, animesitelist.webs.com, is not responsible for the accuracy, quality, copyrights, trademarks, legality, or any other aspect of the content hosted on the sites that links on this site may lead to. If there are any legal issues contact the appropriate host sites.

I know i should have it look at by a lawyer but i cant afford it and i figure a legal advice forum is the closest i can get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back