Deportation, Re-entry Denied entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostGirly

My UK boyfriend of 17 came to the us on his own we checked and there were no documents needed for travel without parents. When he got to the us they asked him why he was here he said pleasure, he is Iraqi born but UK raised, they proceeded to ask him several questions like where was he staying and what not, he basically lied to them and told them he was staying in a hotel. After about 2 or 3 hours of waiting for him to come out of customs I called to find out if they had detained him. They then asked me how I knew him and what my relationship was to him and I also lied. I was afraid to tell them we met online and fell in love, since he is still a minor (he will be 18 1/1/06) and he was afraid to tell them that he was staying with me cuz he didnt want to get me in trouble.
He was deinied entry to the us on the visa waiver program because he lied and they told him he reasons were not noble. We want to get married when he turns 18, will he be able to enter the us in the future? Customs said he would have to get a visa. what do we need to do he wants to return next July since he will be done with College then. When should we start applying for a visa and I have done some checking and since technically we havent met before we cannot get a I-129F. I live in Minnesota and he lives in London. Are there any Immigration Lawyers that work pro bono in Minneapolis or St Paul, or a website?

I forgot to add

I am 3 years older than he is but i can never move to the UK because I have a long criminal record. I have 8 felonies in 2 states and am currently on probation till 2012, thats not including misdemeanors. Most of my felonies are financial related such as forgery, offering a forged check, party to a forgery, theft by swindle, theft of services, issuance of worthless checks, and 2 are drug related 5th degree possessions. I have been drug and crime free for almost 3 years. I have have done alot of self work over the last 3 years to become a better person I am currently working on a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a minor in Legal Studies. We need help in this situation and where to turn and maybe some advice on what to tell the consulate and customs at the point of entry. I'm sure there is a record of this situation now, will he be allowed entry due to him being a minor the last time or what? HELP PLEASE :confused: We love each other so much we have to be together somehow :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back