deception

I

Ildar

Jurisdiction
New York
Hello. I'm Russian. 11\21\2016 went to dealers Nissan to buy the car. I asked the Russian seller as I don't understand a lot of things well on English. Thought that will explain me everything in my language. I was given the seller by the name of Sasha. We agreed About the Nissan Pathfinder of 2014 for $19000. Imposed me maintenance for $5000 because the bank didn't give me the credit. But it was deception. After signed all documents I learned that the machine already costs $21500. And again he deceived me. And also he told that the class SL car. And it turned out that it is lower the class SV. As a result total amount turned out $38000. He not what didn't explain us. Spoke just sign also all. There was a continuous deception.
What shall I do?

Hello. I'm Russian. 11\21\2016 went to dealers Nissan to buy the car. I asked the Russian seller as I don't understand a lot of things well on English. Thought that will explain me everything in my language. I was given the seller by the name of Sasha. We agreed About the Nissan Pathfinder of 2014 for $19000. Imposed me maintenance for $5000 because the bank didn't give me the credit. But it was deception. After signed all documents I learned that the machine already costs $21500. And again he deceived me. And also he told that the class SL car. And it turned out that it is lower the class SV. As a result total amount turned out $38000. He not what didn't explain us. Spoke just sign also all. There was a continuous deception.
What shall I do?

Not much you can do, mate.
You signed a contract and appear t have been snookered and conned by someone speaking to you in your native language, Russian.

You can always talk to a lawyer who speaks Russian, and maybe he or she might have a solution.

In the future, if you don't understand a deal, don't do the deal, mate.

Back