Property Invasion, Damages, Trespass Dealing with a crazy EX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cramnarine

After a fight with my Ex, he left and came back to purposely smashed my TV with a chair. All I want is my TV to be replaced and then nothing ever to do with him. I did file a police report, but I'm sure he won't pay. Is there anything that I can do legally to get him to replace it? It's not even a year old; it was a gift to me from someone else. It was a 32'' Flat screen with built in wifi.

He's also stole my iphone, broke through my unlock code, seen all my emails, texts, pics, everything. He started harassing my current bf (now my ex because of the harassment of the ex ex), sending pictures of me and him, sending him screen shots of me and him. He also for yrs threaten to put nude pics and videos of my on the World Wide Web, send copies to my parents and my social group. I'm tired of the blackmailing, the emotional and mental abuse. I just want my TV replace and him gone for good. What can I do to protect myself?

You can sue him in small claims. But, deadbeats don't pay their judgments. He's out of your life, it's best to move on and let the past go.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back