Dealership mistake

I have a 2016 Kia , That I purchased in 2015 . Always took it in for a scheduled maintenance oil change, a few weeks later all of the oil has leaked out the engine and possibly caused damage and also there was no oil plug in the engine. Now that my Engine is damage still on the warranty dealership refuse to correct the problem . I haven't taken my car know where else to have the oil change only at that dealership but they are telling me that I may have taken it to someone else to change the oil which that is impossible due to being a new vehicle with free oil changes . The question is now what shall I do ?

I also read about and we're told " the plug can / could've been loose and the oil lubricated the plug to help it come on out , had to different mechanic look at it and they both said the same thing . Please help !!

If the plug was loose at all it's the fault of whoever put the plug back in after the oil was drained.

You may need a lawyer to put the dealer's feet to the fire.

If it took a couple off weeks then the plug was loose.
Unfortunately you are going to share some responsibility here. Regularly checking the oil is routine maintenance, although hardly anyone seems to do it these days.
You should have been able to detect the low oil situation before it became a bigger problem, and you should have noticed you were leaving puddles.
I would not expect the dealer to take full responsibility here.
You have a fight ahead of you.

I have a 2016 Kia , That I purchased in 2015 . Always took it in for a scheduled maintenance oil change, a few weeks later all of the oil has leaked out the engine and possibly caused damage and also there was no oil plug in the engine.

A few weeks later than what? In other words, how long ago did this oil leakage occur?

Now that my Engine is damage still on the warranty dealership refuse to correct the problem .

What problem? In the prior sentence, you wrote that the oil leakage "possibly caused damage," but in this sentence you wrote that your [e]ngine is damage[d]," but you didn't describe what damage supposedly has occurred. All you've told us is that the oil leaked out of the engine because of a missing oil plug. The solution to that is to replace the plug.

they are telling me that I may have taken it to someone else to change the oil which that is impossible due to being a new vehicle with free oil changes .

That doesn't make it impossible.

what shall I do ?

Depends on whether your engine was actually damaged.

Back