dealer fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

anunez83

I traded in my car that was upside down to a dealer for another car they had , the dealer had agreed on the contract to pay off my old loan but its been about three months and now I am getting collection notices from my bank that had my old loan. When I called back the dealer to see what was going on they told me they were out of buisness and they couldn't pay off the car, when I asked were the car was to take it back the lady said she didn't know were it's at and that it was probably sold. I don't know what to do my credit is being damaged and now I am stuck owing two loans. ( I live in broward county, Florida)

Last edited:
What did the written agreement you had with the bad guys say about your questions?

the document is sellers agreement and it states the trade in allowance and that the car was going to be paid to eastern financial the bank that owns the title

the document is retail installment contract security aggreement and it has itemization of amount being financed it states the trade in allowance and that the car was going to be paid to eastern financial the bank that owns the title

Contact the Florida Motor Vehicle Law Enforcement ASAP!! This is already and will become a huge NIGHTMARE-- You had better call the lein holder and let them know what is going on too

Ive contacted the highway of motor vehicles and they stated I would have to print out complaint form and send it through mail, I talked to the local authorities and they said I most likely would need to get a consumer attorney my problem is I really cant afford a attorney. Does anyone know if a attorney is really necessary for this issue or is there another way around this problem

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back