Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft Damn shoplifting

B

Bats

Jurisdiction
Arizona
Friend filled his backpack with things and a employee picked up the bag can he get his backpack back

I am a Retail Theft Consultant and answer questions like yours daily. You said an employee "picked up bag" explain this better please

If you mane what it sounds like you mean, OP, your "friend" has some damn nerve. It's okay for him to shoplift a backpack full of stuff that doesn't belong to him, but no one can keep HIS property?

Talk about entitlement.

If that's not what you mean, then please provide some coherent details.

Your friend is facing criminal charges and he's worried about his lousy backpack?

Were you with him when this occurred? Or are you just going by the story your friend told you?

Your friend is facing criminal charges and he's worried about his lousy backpack?

Were you with him when this occurred? Or are you just going by the story your friend told you?

So much to learn.
Am I smart enough to be taught?

This reminds me of the person who gets a firearm confiscated after shooting someone, or simply popping off a few rounds, and demands his firearms be returned because "they're registered properly".

Sad, so very sad what has happened to this great nation and her inhabitants.

Your post isn't completely clear to me - do you want to explain in more detail & be completely clear. Thanks.

Back