Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI D.u.i.

Status
Not open for further replies.

elkora90805

hey i got a DUI on november 4, 2007 and i was 17 years old i was taken to jail till my parents picked me up and also they fingerprinted me and took pictures of me. well then gave a ticket for DUI the court date was on january 4, 2008 but before that date i got a letter form the DMV saying my license was suspended. I was surprised because i taught it got suspended after court so when it was the court time i went to court nd they told me that there wa no icket in the ystem they send me to different departments in court to try to find the ticket but they did not find it. they told me to come back like in a month so i went back and then again nothing on the system they told me to go 2 months later and then again nothing they said that it was weird because that had happen. so they tiold me to jsut wait in the mail for a notice if they find the ticket. the lady said that it will not show up anymore so i jsut have to wait its been 5 months alredy and nothing. but my license is still suspended i dotn know how that could happend. i taught the court was the one supposed to let the DMV know first. so i would like to know since their is no ticket can i fight in court to get my license back. so any advice is appreciated thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back