Other Criminal Charges & Offenses Criminal

FAEL

Okay I have an old case that happened back in 1998. Hi do i have a chance to complain about my public defender.with so much wrong information plus when I did asked to have my papers he never give me my papers in my trial he knew i was worried about immigration. That The problem i was going true that time.i was going to the trial to find out the truth about my second degree robbery that i was charged with that time ask for a speedy trial he refuse then he came and talk to me about immigration about a good deal that will help me better in immigration i believe me back then i was young now i'm 35 years old see all the mistakes i made in my life now i'm not asking for justice but how can i save somebody else this type of stuff don't happen to them with the lawyers that are not good to people discuss and a profession about immigration lawyer when they are really not the lawyer for that

You can save others by becoming a better person and never committing anymore ARMED ROBERIES.
You can OBEY all of a country's laws, including THEIR immigration laws.

You can save others by becoming a better person and never committing anymore ARMED ROBERIES.
You can OBEY all of a country's laws, including THEIR immigration laws.

Last edited:
Back