Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse criminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamw

I have 2 charges of intent to distribute methamphetamine s introducing contraband into a penal system possession of Marijuana and theft simple crimnal damage of property what is the best approach I have no criminal record before this

I have 2 charges of intent to distribute methamphetamine s introducing contraband into a penal system possession of Marijuana and theft simple crimnal damage of property what is the best approach I have no criminal record before this

First of all, you never mention any of this except to discuss it with your attorney.
You do nothing, your attorney does it all for you after discussing your situation and possible out ones with you.

Whatever you do, don't admit or confess.
Plead not GUILTY, hire a lawyer, or inquire of the court if you qualify for a public defender.
Stay out of additional trouble, leave the dope alone, seek entry to a treatment program,if a monkey is weighing you down.

In your state, much like mine, people get DECADES for weed alone, and same same for bringing that junk into a penal colony.

You have problems, but if you slow down, seek treatment, you can lessen the blows.

Last edited:
Ouch... clean record or not, sneaking dope into jail is a major no-no. Even the best way out of this is probably going to sting. You need to lawyer up pronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back