Criminal Records, Expungement Criminal Record Expunged?

Not open for further replies.


New Member
Shortly after turning 18, I was arrested and convicted of a class 3 Mis. in the state of Delaware (in 1989). I've been error free for 10+ years now and would love to know how to get this infraction off my record.

I'm not sure where my attorney is (may be retired) and since I am out of state now, it makes it more difficult. Does anybody have some steps I can take to expunge my record from 12 years ago?

Thanks in advance...

That's a good question and may be state specific. Perhaps contacting the state bar association will lead you in the right direction -- the Delaware State Bar is located at I would also consult the Delaware State Criminal Code for the ultimate answer, which can be found in a local law library.
Not open for further replies.